Amazing goat milk soap benefits.
Products made with goat’s milk, such as goat milk soap have enormous benefits to the skin. Rather than using harsh detergents or surfactants to cleanse the skin, the naturally occurring lactic acid in goats milk does this for you.
The benefits of goat’s milk soaps comes from a combination of the lactic acid, with other naturally present acids, work to exfoliate dead skin leaving you squeaky clean without any itching, dryness, or irritation. It does this by breaking down the bonds between dead skin cells so that your younger, fresher skin beneath can emerge. This means that it is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin, babies, or those with skin conditions.
Goats’ milk is seriously impressive! In its freshly milked form it is:
- Full of alpha hydroxy acids such as lactic acid, for gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells.
- High in B group vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, B6 and B12 -the building blocks to good skin health.
- High in vitamin A which is proven to have anti-aging and reparative properties.
- High in vitamin C for bright, refreshed skin.
- High in vitamin D for softer skin with reduced lines and wrinkles.
- High in selenium which supports the skin’s natural membrane barrier.
- Traces of zinc, copper and iron for healthy skin appearance.
- Natural fatty acids and oils that smooth and nourish the skin. Supple skin is less likely to crack or flake.
- Similar to our own skins PH level, so it doesn’t dry out skin or strip it of important natural bacteria and oils.
- Creamy. We use goat milk instead of water in our base.. This creamy element helps to patch cracks in the surface of our skin cells and maintain a healthy barrier and smooth skin.
- Naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hypoallergenic properties.
Goat milk soap can be used by anyone and everyone. No matter your age, skin type or sensitivities, Goat milk soap is safe and naturally hypoallergenic (be careful, additives to soaps can cause allergic reactions). To minimize any reactions to our handcrafted soap, we do not add any kind of colorings or fancy additives. Our soap is as pure as it gets; better than ivory, dove or even baby soap. It’s moisturizing and supports rebuilding and maintaining healthy skin. It is beneficial for just about any skin type or skin issue.
Seasonal changes can make your skin prone to dryness, itching, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and rosacea. These call all be painful and recurrent skin issues that can be hard to manage. Naturally, goats’ milk soap will repair the lining of your skin to keep them nice and protected through harsh weather.
If you suffer from scars, stretch marks or pigmentation issues, goats milk soap can help. It can even out your skin tone and minimize the appearance of new and old scars.
Struggling with acne? Goats milk soap is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores and can reduce inflammation.
Ingredients: Goat Milk, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Kernal Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil (responsibly/fair trade sourced)